Endeavour Hills Bathroom & WIR Renovation (House No.4)
When we were approached to renovate a bathroom & WIR in Endeavour Hills for a beautiful family home of 30 years, we felt honoured with the trust being put in our team. Both spaces remain untouched and in their original condition since the house was built in the late 80's, so apart from the existing frame, we had to change almost everything else.
Our client wanted to create a hotel feel in her ensuite and loves Provincial style, so this was a funnnn project to work on and design.
The before and after photo's are really satisfying and our home owners couldn't believe the transformation.
Project Date: Aug 2022 - Sep 2022
Space: Bathroom & WIR
Design Brief: Modern Provincial
What we did:
- Stripped the entire bathroom back and modified the layout to maximise the space
- Installed a wall to wall vanity on one side, with an oversize basin, new taps, mixer and a Walk-in shower on the other side
- Installed an in-wall cistern toilet system
- Removed the old door and installed a French style cavity slider to give us more room & natural light in the WIR
- Installed floor to ceiling tiles with a heritage pattern floor tile
- Installed down lights, Heated Lamp and black switches/power points to match the black fittings
- Removed the old WIR shelves and hanging, patched, painted and installed new cabinetry, hanging and incorporated drawers for extra storage.
- Installed a curve edge frameless Showerscreen
- Installed Plantation Shutters
- Painted and Caulked
The end result, a modern yet, timeless bathroom this family will enjoy for years to come. Thanks to our amazing team of trades for creating another beautiful project.